It is Delizia Media’s intention to comply with all relevant UK GDPR Regulations. We respect individuals’ decisions about how their contact data is stored and how they are contacted by our company.
• Delizia Media is a media and events company based in London, UK. As part of our day-to-day business we collect and manage our clients’, suppliers’ and industry contacts’ business details. These may include: email addresses, company, title, telephone numbers, postal addresses and social media contact details.
• In order to advise our clients and contacts of our business activities and service offers, we do regular e-mailings to a database of business contacts. These mailings take the form of newsletters and releases.
• We never knowingly sell or lend our database lists to third parties, neither do we buy lists from commercial third-party list providers. All our contacts are made and collected during the course of our day-to-day business, through face-to-face engagement or remote contact with our clients, business contacts and suppliers.
• We offer our contacts the option unsubscribe from mailings on each e-marketing mailing and make available this policy on our website www.materialmatters.design
• Data collected from registration to our live events will be added to our contact database and it is assumed contacts that wish to visit are also content to receive marketing and other messages from Delizia Media
• We have a ‘sign-up form’ on our website for visitors to subscribe to our newsletter. This form uses a double ‘opt in’ process to ensure that we have guaranteed consent from the users who want to hear from us.
• If you would like to understand more or have any concerns about how your data is stored or used by Delizia Media, please contact us on email@example.com.
We will review this policy every six months to ensure it is legally compliant and relevant to our business operations and systems.
This policy was last updated on 4 July 2022.